Candy Corn Popcorn Balls
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner
- 50 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 20 cups freshly popped popcorn
- 2 cups teddy bear-shapped chocolate graham cracker cookies
- 2 1/2 cups candy corn
- Combine marshmallows and butter in a Dutch oven. Cook over medium-low heat until melted and smooth, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Combine popcorn and cookies in a large bowl. Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn mixture, tossing to coat. Stir in candy corn. Spray hands with vegetable spray and shape popcorn mixture into 3-inch balls, pressing together firmly. Cool on wax paper. Wrap balls in plastic wrap. Store in an airtight container up to 3 days. Makes 20.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note