- 1 7-oz. jar marshmallow cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups candy corn (about 12 oz.)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, chopped, optional
- 1 ounce white chocolate, chopped, optional
- calories 112
- fat 3 g
- satfat 1 g
- protein 1 g
- carbohydrate 17 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 2 mg
- sodium 51 mg
How to Make It
Line an 8-inch square pan with foil; butter foil. Combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk and butter in a large, heavy pan. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches 235°F on a candy thermometer, 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in candy corn, chocolate chips and peanuts, stirring until chocolate melts. Immediately transfer to foil-lined pan and smooth top until even. Chill until set, at least 2 hours.
In separate bowls over pans of simmering water, melt semisweet and white chocolate, if desired. Using forks, drizzle both chocolates over fudge. Cut fudge into squares.