Candy Corn Fudge
Candy corn finds a new home inside this melt-in-your-mouth fudge recipe. An optional drizzle of white and semisweet chocolate adds an easy decoration. Swirl and serve!
More From Allyou
Chill: 2 Hours
- Calories: 112
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 17g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Sodium: 51mg
- 1 7-oz. jar marshmallow cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups candy corn (about 12 oz.)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, chopped, optional
- 1 ounce white chocolate, chopped, optional
- 1. Line an 8-inch square pan with foil; butter foil. Combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk and butter in a large, heavy pan. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches 235°F on a candy thermometer, 10 to 15 minutes.
- 2. Remove from heat and stir in candy corn, chocolate chips and peanuts, stirring until chocolate melts. Immediately transfer to foil-lined pan and smooth top until even. Chill until set, at least 2 hours.
- 3. In separate bowls over pans of simmering water, melt semisweet and white chocolate, if desired. Using forks, drizzle both chocolates over fudge. Cut fudge into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note