Smooth...... mint with a touch of chocolate!
Candy Cane Martini
Photo: Howard L. Puckett; Styling: Lindsey Ellis Beatty
We dare you-- look at this cocktail and try not to fall in love. Raise a glass and toast friends and family this holiday season.
Yield: Makes 1 cocktail
- 1 1/4 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 1/4 ounces white crème de cacao
- 3/4 ounce peppermint schnapps
- Garnish: peppermint candy
- Combine vanilla vodka, white creme de cacao, and peppermint schnapps in an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously, and strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with peppermint candy.
- Reprinted with permission from 101 Martinis (Wiley & Sons, 2006) by Kim Haasarud; liquid-architecture.com.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages