Candy cane dessert minis
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) boiling water
- 1 package(s) raspberry flavor gelatin
- 12 mini candy canes crushed, divided
- 1 tub(s) cool whip, thawed, divided
- Add boiling water to combined gelatin mix and 1/3 cup crushed candy in medium bowl, stir 2 minutes until gelatin mix is completely dissolved and candy is melted.
- Reserve 1/2 cup cool whip. Add remaining cool whil to gelatin mixture, whisk until blended. Spoon into 12 (2 oz) shot glasses. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Top with remaining cool whip and crushed candy just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Candy cane dessert minis Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts