- 1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces Roquefort cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- Assorted crackers
How to Make It
Process Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and next 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Cover and chill 1 hour.
Shape cheese mixture into 3 (10-inch) logs. Press opposite sides of each log in chopped cranberries; press remaining sides in toasted sesame seeds. Gently twist log to form spiral stripes.
Curve one end to form a cane. Place on a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Cover and chill 1 hour. Serve with assorted crackers.