Candy Cane Bark
Community Recipe from
- 6 ounce(s) chocolate flavor candy coating
- 3 ounce(s) milk chocolate bar
- 6 ounce(s) vanilla-flavor candy coating
- 3 ounce(s) white chocolate baking squares
- 1/4 cup(s) crushed peppermint candy canes
- Line large baking sheet with foil. In small, heavy sauce pan, melt chocolate-flavored candy coating and milk chocolate bar, stirring over low heat until smooth. Pour onto baking sheet and spread into a 10 x 8 rectangle; set aside.
- In another small, heavy sauce pan, melt vanilla-flavor candy coating and white chocolate baking squares, stirring over low heat until smooth.
- Slowly pour white chocolate over mixture on baking sheet. With a thin spatula, swirl white into chocolate mixture. Shake baking sheet for even thickness.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Chill 30 minutes or until firm. Use foil to life candy from baking sheet; break candy into pieces.
- Makes 1-1/4 pounds.
- Store in airtight container. Store in refrigerator up to 3 days. Serve at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes