Candy Candy Corn
Community Recipe from
- This recipe is SUPER SIMPLE and SUPER YUMMY!
- Before you know it, you'll have eaten half of it by yourself.
- Here is what you will need:
- 4 bags of microwave popcorn (popped)
- 1 (12 oz) bag of Orange candy melts
- 1 (12 oz) bag of Yellow candy melts
- 1 (12 oz) bag of White candy melts
- orange, yellow, white m&ms (optional)
- you could add marshmallows or sprinkles
- you could even put actual candy corn in with this
- Divide your popcorn into 3 big bowls.
- Melt one color of candy melts at a time according to directions.
- Pour melted candy over popcorn and stir gently to cover all popcorn.
- Spread out onto wax or parchment paper to dry and sprinkle with candy.
- Continue with each color candy melt until all popcorn is coated.
- After candy has set up, break into pieces
- Then you can assemble your Candy Corn "Corn".
- I used both mason jars and cellophane bags.
- I layered my popcorn in the same order of colors as candy corn
- white on top
- orange in the middle
- and yellow on the bottom
- I tied them with ribbon or bakers twine and attached my tags.
- This is a perfect gift at Halloween time for neighbors and friends.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melissa123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Candy Candy Corn Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks