- 1 (14-ounce) package red candy melts
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- Microwave candy melts in a glass bowl at MEDIUM (50% power), stirring once, 1 minute or until melted. Stir in corn syrup. Place in a zip-top plastic bag; seal and let stand 8 hours.
- Knead 2 to 3 minutes or until soft (about 12 times). Turn out onto a surface dusted with powdered sugar. Roll to 1/16-inch thickness.
- Cut into 6 (12- x 1/2-inch) strips and 1 (1/2-inch) square using a fluted pastry cutter. Place ends of 2 strips together to form loops. Shape each loop into a heart. Place tops of hearts together to form half of bow. Place ends of 2 strips together to form 2 more loops, and place each on top of bow half. Wrap 1/2-inch square around center of bow. Place bow on side of an inverted cake-pan. Place ends of remaining 2 strips under center of bow. Shape strips into streamers; place them on sides of cakepan. Let dry at least 30 minutes. Store in an airtight container up to 3 days.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used M&M's and Skittles for red candies. Swiss Petite Fruit may be added to wreath.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note