- 3 (2.07-oz.) chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat bars
- 1 baked Pretzel Crust
- 1 1/2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped, lightly salted peanuts
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 325°. Cut candy bars into 1/4-inch pieces; arrange over bottom of crust.
Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add sour cream and peanut butter, beating at low speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears after each addition. Spoon cream cheese mixture over candy on crust.
Bake at 325° for 35 to 40 minutes or until set. Remove to a wire rack, and let cool 1 hour or until completely cool. Cover and chill 2 hours.
Microwave chocolate and cream in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH for 30 seconds or until melted and smooth, stirring at 15-second intervals. Drizzle over top of cooled pie, and sprinkle evenly with peanuts.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Snickers candy bars.