- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 4 (2.07-ounce) chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat bars, coarsely chopped
- 3 (1.55-ounce) milk chocolate bars, finely chopped
How to Make It
Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; stir into sugar mixture. Fold in chopped nougat bars.
Spoon mixture into a greased and floured 13- x 9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with chopped milk chocolate bars.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Snickers bars for nougat bars.