- 8 wooden craft sticks
- 8 medium Gala apples
- 2 (6.5-ounce) packages caramel apple wraps
- 1 (16-ounce) chocolate bar
- 16 ounces vanilla bark coating
- Orange paste food coloring
- Toppings: colored sprinkles, chopped peanuts, black writing gel
How to Make It
Insert craft sticks into apples. Cover each apple with 1 caramel wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 15 to 20 seconds. Cool.
Melt chocolate bar in a small saucepan over low heat.
Dip each apple into chocolate; let dry.
Melt vanilla bark coating in a small saucepan over low heat; stir in orange food coloring.
Dip or drizzle each apple with vanilla coating mixture. Decorate with desired toppings, and let dry.
For testing purposes only, we used a Ghirardelli chocolate bar.