Quick, very easy, fun - http://www.entertainingrecipes.org
Candy Apple Quickies
Yield: 8 Servings
Cost per Serving: $1.25
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 603
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated fat: 23g
- Protein: 0g
- Carbohydrate: 95g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 58mg
- Sodium: 93mg
- Halloween sprinkles and small candies, for decoration
- 8 craft sticks, twigs or cinnamon sticks
- 8 crisp apples
- 1 1/3 cups candy melts in orange and green
- 1 1/3 cups chocolate candy melts
- Line a large cookie sheet with waxed paper. Pour sprinkles and candy into small bowls.
- Insert stick into stem ends of each apple. Make sure sticks are tightly secured.
- Place each color of candy melts in a separate microwave-safe, 2-cup measuring cup or bowl. To melt, work with one cup of candy at a time and microwave on medium for 1 minute. Stir and then microwave in 15-second intervals until totally melted.
- Holding apple by stick, dip it into melted candy, swirling until apple is fully coated. While coating is still wet, dip apple into sprinkles or sprinkle small candies all over apple. Place finished apple on prepared cookie sheet to set for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 day before serving. Repeat with remaining apples and candy.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This