More From Southern Living
Bake: 22 Minutes
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 cups water
- 2 1/4 cups (8 ounces) walnut halves
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add walnuts, and cook 3 minutes; drain. Immediately place walnuts in bowl with sugar mixture, tossing to coat. Place walnuts in a single layer on a lightly greased jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 22 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely in pan. Store in an airtight container.
- Laura Werlin, The New American Cheese
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This