Candied Walnut Gorgonzola Salad
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Dried cranberries
- 3 cup(s) mixed greens
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Raspberry vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) Walnut halves
- 1 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- Place walnuts and sugar in a skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly until the sugar dissolves into a light brown liquid and coats the walnuts. Remove walnuts from skillet, and spread them out on a sheet of aluminum foil to cool.
- Place in a large salad bowl the mixed greens, cranberries, cheese, vinaigrette, vinegar, and olive oil. Toss gently; add candied walnuts, and toss again.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mommy23kids and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Candied Walnut Gorgonzola Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads