Candied Rose Petals
- 18 small rose petals
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons meringue powder
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- Rinse rose petals, and let dry on paper towels.
- Beat powdered sugar, meringue powder, and 3 tablespoons water at low speed with an electric mixer until blended; beat at high speed 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture is fluffy.
- Brush mixture on all sides of petals; sprinkle with superfine sugar. Let stand on wire racks 24 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts