Candied Flowers and Raspberries
- 36 small rose petals, violets, or pansies
- 36 small fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon meringue powder
- 1/3 cup water
- 36 fresh raspberries
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- Rinse petals and leaves; let dry on paper towels.
- Beat powdered sugar, meringue powder, and 1/3 cup water at low speed with an electric mixer until blended; beat at high speed 4 to 5 minutes or until fluffy.
- Brush powdered sugar mixture on all sides of petals, raspberries, and leaves; sprinkle with superfine sugar. Let stand on wire racks 24 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Candy