Candied Curried Walnuts
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1/4 stick(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 3 cup(s) walnuts (or pecans)
- Preheat oven to 250*. Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil. Mix onion powder, garlic powder, 1 teaspoon salt, curry powder, and cayenne pepper in small bowl to blend.
- Melt butter and honey with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in heavy medium saucepan over medium heat. Add pecan halves and stir to coat; remove from heat. Add spice mixture and toss to coat pecans evenly. Spread pecans in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake pecans until dry and toasted, about 40 minutes. Cool completely. Separate pecans. (Can be made 1 week ahead. Stiore airtight at room temperature.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harpette and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes