Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) candy-coated chocolate pieces divided
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1/3 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar firmly packed
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Reserve 1/3 cup of the candies for decorating. Coarsely chop remaining candies; set aside.
- 2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; mix well.
- 3. In large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed of electric mixer 1 minute or until creamy.
- 4. Add egg and vanilla; beat 1 minute.
- 5. Add flour mixture; beat on low speed 30 seconds or just until flour is incorporated. Stir in chopped candies.
- 6. Drop dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Decorate with some of the reserved candies.
- 7. Bake 12-14 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 8. Remove from oven: cool 2-3 minutes on cookies sheet. Remove cookies to cooling rack: cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Candied Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies