- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots, halved lengthwise
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the maple syrup, salt, cayenne, and 1/4 cup water and bring to a boil. Add the carrots and return to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, turning occasionally, until the carrots are tender and the liquid has reduced to a glaze, 15 to 20 minutes. Season with the pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note