- 1 cup Creamy Sun-dried Tomato-Tapenade Spread
- 1 (14-oz.) prebaked Italian pizza crust
- 5 Canadian bacon slices, cut into thin strips (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 3/4 cup grape tomato halves
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°. Spread Creamy Sun-dried Tomato-Tapenade Spread over pizza crust. Place crust on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with Canadian bacon strips, chopped artichoke hearts, grape tomato halves, and Parmesan cheese. Bake 30 minutes or until lightly brown.