Canadian Bacon and Pineapple Mini Pizzas
With preshredded cheese, pineapple tidbits, and prepared pizza sauce, the only thing adults need to be responsible for is chopping the bacon and baking the pizzas. For a pepperoni pizza variation that requires no chopping, use 8 ounces miniature pepperoni slices in place of the Canadian bacon and pineapple.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 241
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 6.5g
- Saturated fat: 3.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 16.3g
- Carbohydrate: 30.5g
- Fiber: 3.7g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 768mg
- Calcium: 293mg
- 6 whole-wheat English muffins, split and toasted
- 3/4 cup bottled pizza sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- 6 (1/2-ounce) slices Canadian bacon, diced
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) preshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Place muffin halves on a baking sheet. Spread each muffin half with 1 tablespoon sauce. Sprinkle pineapple and Canadian bacon evenly over sauce. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
- Young Chefs can:
- Top muffin halves with pineapple and bacon
- Sprinkle cheese
- Older Chefs can:
- Split muffins, and place on baking sheet
- Spread sauce on muffin halves
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note