- 16 Canadian bacon slices
- 1 (8-ounce) round Brie cheese
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Garnishes: edible flowers, fresh rosemary sprigs
How to Make It
Arrange bacon slices on bottom and up sides of a lightly greased 9-inch pieplate, slightly overlapping slices.
Remove rind from Brie, and cut into cubes.
Stir together eggs, cubed Brie, mayonnaise, and next 3 ingredients in a bowl. Pour mixture into prepared pieplate.
Bake at 375° for 30 to 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let quiche stand 5 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired.