Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 2 cup(s) onions chopped
- 1 can(s) (28 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 can(s) (15 oz.) black beans drained
- 1 can(s) (11 oz.) corn drained
- 1 can(s) (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 cup(s) red and or green peppers diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) marjora leaves
- In skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef and onion 8 minutes or until beef is browned, stirring often.
- In slow cooker, combine beef mixture and remaining ingredients.
- Cover; cook on LOW 6 - 8 hours or on high 3 - 4 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note