Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 2 cup(s) onions chopped
- 1 can(s) (28 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 can(s) (15 oz.) black beans drained
- 1 can(s) (11 oz.) corn drained
- 1 can(s) (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 cup(s) red and or green peppers diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) marjora leaves
- In skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef and onion 8 minutes or until beef is browned, stirring often.
- In slow cooker, combine beef mixture and remaining ingredients.
- Cover; cook on LOW 6 - 8 hours or on high 3 - 4 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes