Campfire Skillet Breakfast
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) bacon
- 4 cup(s) potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 whole(s) onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup(s) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1. Cook bacon to desired doneness in a cast iron skillet over the slow burning coals of a campfire (or cook ahead of time in MW, but then add bacon grease to skillet). Remove bacon from skillet and set aside. Stir in potatoes and onion into the hot bacon fat. Cover and cook until the potatoes are soft, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- 2. Crumble the bacon into the potatoes. Stir in the eggs, cover, and cook until set through, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with the cheese, and allow to melt before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Campfire Skillet Breakfast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch