Campfire S'mores Bread Pudding
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) hot dog buns cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 whole(s) eggs
- 1 can(s) sweetend condensed milk
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1 cup(s) tiny marshmallows
- 3/4 cup(s) semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) graham cracker squares coarsely crushed
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 - Preheat oven to 325F. Grease a 2 quart square baking dish; set aside. Place bun pieces on shallow baking sheets. bake 7 to 8 minutes or until dry and crisp; cool.
- 2 - In a medium bowl lightly beat eggs. Stir in sweetened condensed milk, 3/4 cup milk, vanilla, and nutmeg; set aside.
- 3 - Place bun pieces in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup each of the marshmallows and chocolate pieces. Evenly pour milk mixture over all. Let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers. Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the remaining marshmallows. Bake about 5 mintues more until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- 4 - For drizzle, in small saucepan heat and whisk remaining marshmallows, remaining chocolate pieces, and 2 tablespoons milk over low heat until melted and smooth. Drizzle over bread pudding. Cool 20 to 30 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Campfire S'mores Bread Pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts