Community Recipe from
- 5 medium potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/3 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the potatoes and onion on a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 20' X 20"); dot with butter. Combine the cheese, parsley, Worchester sauce, salt and pepper, sprinkle over potatoes. Fold foil up around potatoes and add broth. Seal the foild tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 35 - 40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes