Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) lean ground beef browned
- 1 small onion chopped sauted
- 1 small bell pepper chopped sauted
- 1 (15 oz) can(s) navy or great northern beans rinsed
- 1 cup(s) mild picanti sauce
- 4 slice(s) bacon cooked crumbled devided
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- Heat oven to 375. In large non-stick skillet, saute onion & bell pepper until soft & set aside. Brown ground beef & drain well. Stir into it: onions, peppers, beans and pecanti sauce. Spoon half mixture into 2 qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with half the bacon and half the cheese. Pour remaining bean mixture over cheese. Top with remaining bacon and cheese. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoyceLukecart and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note