Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, scraped and thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine ground chuck, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; mix well, and form into 4 patties.
- Place each beef patty on a 12- x 9-inch sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Top each patty with sliced onion, potato, and carrots; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Wrap foil around meat and vegetables, and seal securely.
- Place aluminum foil-wrapped dinners, sealed side down, 3 inches from hot coals. Turn packages after 10 minutes, and cook an additional 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Note: Recipe may be easily adapted to yield a single serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes