Campbell's® Slow-Cooked Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 1/2- to 4-pound boneless pork shoulder roast, netted or tied
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 12 round sandwich rolls or hamburger rolls, split
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until it's well browned on all sides.
Stir the soup, ketchup, vinegar and brown sugar in a 5-quart slow cooker. Add the pork and turn to coat.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the pork is fork-tender.
Remove the pork from the cooker to a cutting board and let stand for 10 minutes. Using 2 forks, shred the pork. Return the pork to the cooker.
Divide the pork and sauce mixture among the rolls.
*Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with savory coleslaw with green & red cabbage, carrots and a vinaigrette dressing. For dessert serve ice cream sandwiches.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note