Campbell's® Green Bean Casserole
This expanded version of traditional Green Bean Casserole is sure to satisfy any crowd with its flavorful combination of Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, green beans, milk, seasonings and crispy French fried onions.
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 cups cooked cut green beans
- 2 2/3 cups French's® French Fried Onions
- Stir the soup, milk, soy, black pepper, beans and 1 1/3 cups onions in a 3-quart casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture and top with the remaining onions.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
Go Nuts! Toast 1/2 cup sliced almonds. Add with the remaining onions.
Bring On The Bacon: Add 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, to the bean mixture.
For A Festive Touch: Add 1/2 cup chopped red pepper to the bean mixture.
Green Bean Casserole Cheese Lovers: Omit the soy sauce. Add 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese to the bean mixture. Add additional cheese as desired with the remaining onions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note