- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups uncooked instant white rice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
How to Make It
HEAT oil in skillet. Cook chicken 10 min. or until browned. Remove chicken.
ADD soup, water, paprika and pepper. Heat to a boil.
STIR in rice and broccoli. Return chicken to pan. Sprinkle additional paprika and pepper over chicken. Cover and cook on low heat 5 min. or until chicken is done.
TIP: *For creamier dish, use 1 1/2 cups rice.