Campbell's® 15-Minute Chicken & Rice Dinner
More From Campbell's Kitchen
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups uncooked instant white rice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
HEAT oil in skillet. Cook chicken 10 min. or until browned. Remove chicken.
ADD soup, water, paprika and pepper. Heat to a boil.
STIR in rice and broccoli. Return chicken to pan. Sprinkle additional paprika and pepper over chicken. Cover and cook on low heat 5 min. or until chicken is done.
TIP: *For creamier dish, use 1 1/2 cups rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note