Campbell's® Lasagna Roll-Ups
Try this easy, delicious recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
Prep. time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 can (about 4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup refrigerated pesto sauce
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups Prego® Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 3/4 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, (4 ounces)
MIX ricotta, mushrooms and pesto. Top each noodle with 1/4 cup cheese
mixture. Spread to edges. Roll up like a jelly roll. Place seam-side
down in 2-quart shallow baking dish.
MIX pasta sauce and picante sauce and pour over roll-ups.
BAKE at 400°F. for 30 minutes or until hot. Top with mozzarella
cheese. Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10
Go to full version of