Campbell's® Lasagna Roll-Ups
Community Recipe from
- Campbell's® Lasagna Roll-Ups
- Try this easy, delicious recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 30 minutes
- Cooking time: 35 minutes
- - 1 cup ricotta cheese
- - 1 can (about 4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- - 1/2 cup refrigerated pesto sauce
- - 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- - 2 cups Prego® Traditional Pasta Sauce
- - 3/4 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- - 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, (4 ounces)
- MIX ricotta, mushrooms and pesto. Top each noodle with 1/4 cup cheese
- mixture. Spread to edges. Roll up like a jelly roll. Place seam-side
- down in 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- MIX pasta sauce and picante sauce and pour over roll-ups.
- BAKE at 400°F. for 30 minutes or until hot. Top with mozzarella
- cheese. Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Campbell's® Lasagna Roll-Ups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes