Always a big hit! I used the "Healthy Request" version of the cream of mushroom soup, fat-free milk, and low sodium soy sauce. I also used less french fried onions then called for. Nobody noticed the difference!
Campbell's Classic Green Bean Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup (10 3/4 oz)
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- dash(es) ground black pepper
- 4 cup(s) cooked green beans
- 1 1/3 cup(s) french fried onions
- 1. Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 2/3 cup onions in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- 2. Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- 3. Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jenbmassey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note