Liven up this pasta dish by tossing in roasted grapes and feta. Not only will you have a filling meal, the grapes will help with indigestion and fatigue. Double the health benefits of grapes by using white wine in the simple pasta sauce. Prep: 6 minutes; Cook: 17 minutes.
Health APRIL 2008
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
3. Toss grapes with 1 teaspoon olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Place on baking sheet. Roast 5–7 minutes, or until first few grapes begin to split. Remove from oven and let stand.
4. Heat remaining olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and thyme; cook until onion is softened, about 4 minutes. Pour in broth and wine; boil 5–6 minutes, or until sauce is amber-colored and no longer tastes of "raw" wine.
5. Combine pasta and sauce; toss with grapes and feta.
Go to full version of