Camp Tanasi Tomato Soup
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) Campbell's Tomato Soup
- 1 1/2 can(s) Water
- 1/2 can(s) milk, heavy whipping cream, half and half, or 4oz cream cheese
- Spices: Garlic, pepper, basil, powdered onion, salt
- Fresh spinach
- Macaroni noodles, cooked
- Empty the tomato soup in a pot, add water and milk (or the above listed).
- Stir until blended, then add fresh spinach. Stir so it does not stick, on medium heat until spinach has decreased in size, then add spices and pasta to taste. Simmer up to 2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanJan0219 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Camp Tanasi Tomato Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes