Camp Tanasi Tomato Soup
This is served at Camp Tanasi Girl Scout camp. The kids LOVE it.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) Campbell's Tomato Soup
- 1 1/2 can(s) Water
- 1/2 can(s) milk, heavy whipping cream, half and half, or 4oz cream cheese
- Spices: Garlic, pepper, basil, powdered onion, salt
- Fresh spinach
- Macaroni noodles, cooked
- Empty the tomato soup in a pot, add water and milk (or the above listed).
- Stir until blended, then add fresh spinach. Stir so it does not stick, on medium heat until spinach has decreased in size, then add spices and pasta to taste. Simmer up to 2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanJan0219 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Camp Tanasi Tomato Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews