Delicious! Would have given it a 5 star if it was lo-fat ;)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen speckled butter beans, thawed
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (8 3/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can barbecued pork
- 1 (10-ounce) can white chicken in water, drained
- 2 (14 1/2-ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 2 to 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Layer potato, butter beans, beef mixture, creamed corn, and remaining ingredients in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, on LOW 8 hours or until potato is tender.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Castleberry's Barbecue Pork.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes