Camp Peach Cobbler
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) Butter
- 1 box(es) Cranberry Quick Bread mix
- 2 can(s) Peach slices in syrup 1 cup syrup reserved
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup(s) Cran raisins
- 1/3 cup(s) Sugar
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1 heat oven to 375 degrees melt butter in ungreased 13x9 inch pan.
- 2. In large bowl quick bread mix, 1 cup peach syrup, and egg. Stir 75 times drop into pan.
- 3. Pour peaches in pan and sprinkle with cran raisins and sugar.
- 4. Bake 45-50 minutes. Cool 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by T4Green and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Camp Peach Cobbler Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes