Camp Fire Pizza!
Community Recipe from
- pizza dough
- canned pizza dough (in refrigerator section)
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- Your families favorite toppings!
- Dried Italian seasoning and a dash of salt and pepper
- Roll out pizza dough to form a rectangle. Spread pizza sauce over top. Top with cheese, additional toppings, and add seasoning. Roll pizza up to form a log and tuck edges in. Wrap in thick foil. Place in freezer until ready for your camping trip. Place in cooler or set out until almost thawed. Place pizza log, still in its foil on hot grill or fire pit. Cook for about 15 minutes flipping over and cook an additional 10-15 minutes. Slice pizza for everyone to eat! Yum Yum!
- Friend my main page www.facebook.com/KellySpears for my daily posts!
- JOIN www.facebook.com/groups/skinnywithkelly for recipes, tips and more!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Camp Fire Pizza! Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza