Calzones with Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup small-curd cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (3.5-ounce) package pepperoni slices, chopped *
- 4 Monterey Jack cheese slices, chopped
- 2 (10-ounce) cans refrigerated pizza crusts
- 2 cups Pasta Sauce, thawed
- Stir together first 5 ingredients until blended. Stir in pepperoni and chopped cheese slices.
- Divide each pizza crust into 2 portions. Roll each dough portion into a 7-inch circle.
- Spoon 1/2 cup cottage cheese mixture in center of each circle. Fold dough over filling, pressing edges to seal; place on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Prick dough several times with a fork.
- Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve calzones with warm Pasta Sauce.
- * Chopped cooked ham may be substituted for pepperoni slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note