1. Preheat oven to 450º. Coat 1 large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; sauté 2 minutes, until soft. Add oregano and stir to coat.
3. Divide the onion mixture between two medium bowls. Set aside.
4. Add broccoli to skillet; cook 3 minutes, until broccoli is crisp-tender. Remove from heat, and set aside.
5. In one medium bowl, to onion mixture, add broccoli, 1/2 cup ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, and salt. Mix well to combine; set aside.
6. In the other medium bowl, to onion mixture, add 1/4 cup ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, and tomato sauce. Mix well to combine, and set aside.
7. Unroll dough onto baking sheet; half each roll so there are four squares. For 2 of them: Top one side of dough with broccoli mixture, to within 1/2 inch of the edges. Fold untopped side over, so dough meets the other side, forming a half-moon. Pinch the edges to seal together. For the remaining 2: Top one side of dough with pepperoni slices. Top the pepperoni with cheese mixture, to within 1/2 inch of the edges. Fold untopped side over, and pinch edges together to seal.
8. Brush the tops of calzones with the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil, and sprinkle the tops with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
9. Bake 25 minutes, until puffed up and golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing in half (or wait until party to slice); serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutritional analysis for Pepperoni and Cheese Calzone: Calories 270 (31% from fat); Fat 10g (sat 3g, mono 3g, poly 1g); Cholesterol 27mg; Protein 14g; Carbohydrate 36g; Sugars 3g; Fiber 1g; Iron 3mg; Sodium 582mg; Calcium 133mg