- 6 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork loin chops
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pink peppercorns, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, divided
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 cup tropical fruit schnapps
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mango Salsa
How to Make It
Drizzle pork chops evenly with olive oil, and rub all sides with crushed peppercorns.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; stir in dry mustard and onion salt. Add chops, and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
Melt remaining 1/4 cup butter in skillet; stir in schnapps, cilantro, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over chops. Serve with Mango Salsa.
Note: We used Hot Shot Tropical Fruit Schnapps.