- 1 large oven bag
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 (15-ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) package black bean-rice mix
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts, skinned
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place oven bag in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Add flour; twist end of oven bag, and shake.
- Add pineapple and next 4 ingredients to oven bag; squeeze bag to blend ingredients. Arrange chicken in an even layer over rice mixture.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie; cut 6 (1/2-inch) slits in top of bag.
- Bake at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This