california zucchini & rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 cup(s) zucchini sliced
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 cup(s) rice cooked
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sharp cheddar shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan grated
- 1/4 cup(s) italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 piece(s) eggs beaten
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine first three ingredients in a Dutch oven, bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain, partially mash with a potato masher. Combine zucchini mixture with rice, sour cream, cheddar cheese, 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, salt, cayenne pepper and eggs in a bowl, stir gently.
- Spoon zucchini mixture into a baking dish coating with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with ¼ cup Parmesan cheese and paprika. Bake for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Broil 1 minute or until lightly browned.
- Nutrition Facts: calories 609, Total Fat 35 g, cholesterol 19 mg,
- Sodium 161 mg, Total carbohydrate 73 g, Dietary Fiber 4 g, protein 10 g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandolin2626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
california zucchini & rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes