- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberries in light syrup, thawed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red currant jelly
- 1 1/3 cups vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt
- 2 large ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- calories 218
- caloriesfromfat 5 %
- fat 1.2 g
- satfat 0.6 g
- monofat 0.3 g
- polyfat 0.2 g
- protein 4.1 g
- carbohydrate 50.8 g
- fiber 5 g
- cholesterol 3 mg
- iron 0.7 mg
- sodium 50 mg
- calcium 121 mg
How to Make It
Place strawberries and syrup in a blender; process 20 seconds.
Place jelly in a custard cup; microwave at HIGH 25 seconds. Stir into strawberry puree.
Spoon 1/3 cup frozen yogurt into each serving dish. Drizzle each serving with 5 tablespoons sauce, and top evenly with peaches and raspberries. Dollop each with 2 tablespoons whipped topping. Serve immediately.