California Rice Salad
Community Recipe from
- 20 oz can(s) pineapple chunks
- 4 cup(s) cooked long grain white rice
- 1 1/2 cup(s) packed arugula or spinach
- 1/2 pound(s) bacon cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Drain pineapple; reserve 1/4 cup juice.
- 2. Combine rice, pineapple chunks, arugula, bacon and onion in large bowl.
- 3. Whisk together olive oil, reserved juice and mustard in small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour over rice mixture; toss to coat evenly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
California Rice Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes