California Chicken Salad
From Costco recipes Yield: 6 servings Looks like a meat version of waldorf salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) cook chicken breast cubed
- 2 whole(s) Granny smith apples cored and chopped
- 1 cup(s) celery (2 stalks) peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) scallions chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) light dairy sour cream/greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) mayo/salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped walnuts toasted
- 1 cup(s) red seedless grapes halved
- 6 cup(s) salad greens torn
- Large bowl: combine chicken, apples, celery, scallion and parsley.
- Small bowl: Combine sour cream/greek yogurt, red wine vinegar, mayo, salt and pepper. Add chicken mixture, stir in walnuts and grapes.
- Divide greens among 6 plates and top with chicken mixture
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amateurcook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
California Chicken Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads