Calico Eggs and English Muffins
Excellent JEJRD liked Rated 10 From Wendy, Jas' friend We liked muffins toasted before putting stuff on and then heated in oven for the 7 min. Liked the crunchiness.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 whole(s) eggs boiled and chopped
- 1 pound(s) bacon crumbled
- 2 cup(s) grated cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) miracle whip/mayo can add more if needed
- 3 tablespoon(s) spicy brown mustard no horseradish
- 1 cup(s) celery chopped
- dash(es) salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 package(s) English Muffins Toast in toaster
- First boil eggs and chop. Cook bacon and crumble. Mix together and add rest of ingredients. Toast muffins in toaster and put margarine on top. Put a heaping mound of egg mixture on top of muffins.
- If eating then just heat in 400 oven for 7 minutes.
- Can freeze and keep in zip lock back and cook in 400 oven for 15 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amateurcook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Calico Eggs and English Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch